.Net Developer (multiple openings)
Posted on May 31, 2021 by Beacon Hill Staffing Group
We have an immediate need for multiple .NET Developers for our clients in Northeast Ohio. These can be worked 100% remotely from anywhere in the United States.
Openings range from mid to senior level.
- A 2-4 year college degree in computer science or equivalent programming experience required.
- Experience in developing applications using Microsoft's .NET development environment, specifically C#.
- Knowledge of T-SQL for development and processing of data in and out of SQL databases.
- Relational Database knowledge, specifically DB design and normalization
- An understanding of the MS Office Suite including Outlook, Excel, Access, Visio, etc.
- Must be able to manage multiple assignments to meet established deliverable dates and project schedules.
- The ability and genuine desire to quickly learn new skills and technologies
- The ability to work independently as well as interface and work well with management, peers, customers and vendors in a team setting.
- Must be willing to provide 7 x 24 support of systems developed and maintained and able/willing to take initiative to solve problems in a timely fashion with proactive, creative and aggressive problem diagnosis and solving skills
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced dynamic environment
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
Beacon Hill is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Beacon Hill Technologies, a premier National Information Technology Staffing Group, provides world class technology talent across all industries utilizing a complete suite of staffing services. Beacon Hill Technologies' dedicated team of recruiting and staffing experts consistently delivers quality IT professionals to solve our customers' technical and business needs.
Beacon Hill Technologies covers a broad spectrum of IT positions, including Project Management and Business Analysis, Programming/Development, Database, Infrastructure, Quality Assurance, Production/Support and ERP roles.
Learn more about Beacon Hill Staffing Group and our specialty divisions, Beacon Hill Associates, Beacon Hill Financial, Beacon Hill HR, Beacon Hill Legal, Beacon Hill Life Sciences and Beacon Hill Technologies by visiting our website .
We look forward to working with you.
Beacon Hill. Employing the Future