Solution Architect - Oracle, ERP, Integration, OCI, Data Architecture
Posted on May 31, 2021 by Provide Consulting Ltd
Solution Architect Oracle, ERP, Integration, OCI, Data Architecture
Are you an experienced Solution Architect with a track record of delivering business requirements into designs to support technical development and solution delivery? Do you possess previous experience with design and implementation of Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) solution?
My client is looking to hire an experienced Solution Architect to support the implementation and adoption of architecture and standards. As the key interface between subject matter experts, you will ensure clear understanding of the requirements that underpin the design of supporting technology solutions.
This role would suit a Solution Architect with experience in the management and delivery of IT solutions, the ability to interpret requirements for business systems and previous experience with the design and implementation of Enterprise Resource Planning solutions.
- Management and delivery of IT solutions
- Ability to understand and interpret requirements for Business Systems
- Experience with design and implementation of Enterprise Resouce Planning (ERP) solution previous Oracle experience is desirable
- Data integration experience and data driven focused
- Cloud focused
- Supports in implementation and adoption of architecture and standards methodology.
- Ensuring clear understanding of requirements that underpin the design of supporting technology solutions
- Reviews business context for solutions, defining the vision and requirements for the solution, recommending potential options and selecting the most optimal option, and the development of a roadmap for the selected solution.
- Reviews, challenges and validates all aspects of solution design (internal and via partners)
- Develops and executes solutions which further reduce the percentage of time spent on reactive work.
If you are looking for an organisation that will allow you to create, define and influence decisions, as well as work for an organisation that makes an impact on daily lives, then apply now! Your technical expertise and skills are required! Be a part of the digital transformation!