Posted on May 31, 2021 by Beacon Hill Staffing Group
Responsibilities/Duties/Functions/Tasks: (ETL Developer)
- Create and support data load processes via SSIS (SQL Server Integration System) and database refreshes.
- Communicate effectively in both verbal (ie day-to-day discussions, team meetings) and written (requirements and design specifications) form, as well as have an overall ability to be clear and concise in all communications.
- Development/management of schema data model through all data warehouse environments.
- Perform detailed data analysis (ie determine the structure, content, and quality of the data through examination of source systems and data samples).
- Design and develop ETL programs to extract data from transactional database systems and load to the Data Warehouse using SSIS (SQL Server Integration System).
- Create technical design documentation, which includes database design models and ETL program specifications for the implementation of the data model.
- Create and maintain documentation as it relates to data configuration, mapping, standards, and processes.
- Maintain mappings of data sources, data movement, interfaces, and analytics, with the goal of ensuring data quality.
- understand technical requirements, and confirm that needs are met or exceeded.
- Provide appropriate information to elicit or help clarify around the requirements
- Complete all required training applicable to assigned position.
- Additional duties as requested or required.
Beacon Hill is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Beacon Hill Technologies, a premier National Information Technology Staffing Group, provides world class technology talent across all industries utilizing a complete suite of staffing services. Beacon Hill Technologies' dedicated team of recruiting and staffing experts consistently delivers quality IT professionals to solve our customers' technical and business needs.
Beacon Hill Technologies covers a broad spectrum of IT positions, including Project Management and Business Analysis, Programming/Development, Database, Infrastructure, Quality Assurance, Production/Support and ERP roles.
Learn more about Beacon Hill Staffing Group and our specialty divisions, Beacon Hill Associates, Beacon Hill Financial, Beacon Hill HR, Beacon Hill Legal, Beacon Hill Life Sciences and Beacon Hill Technologies by visiting our website.
We look forward to working with you.
Beacon Hill. Employing the Future
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.