Sailpoint SME Architect (REMOTE)
Posted on May 31, 2021 by Request Technology - Robyn Honquest
This is a one year Remote contract - W2 or C 2 C
SailPoint SME Architect (NOT an engineer or developer)
Salary: Our Price is wide open
Need to have great soft skills and comfortable gathering requirements. Minimum 1 to 2 years SailPoint migration experience moving from one IAM to Sailpoint. Need to be top notch architect with minimum 5 years as a lead architect in IAM. Must have PAM preferably CyberArk or Beyond Trust, cloud, AWS, Azure, SSO, Ping or Okta Federation experience ADFS AD Directory Services SSPR Self Service Password Reset Manager Rollup.
Due to the project we are currently working on experience architecting SailPoint Access Management and Governance solutions is a must followed closely by cloud experience. Aside from that we would like them to have some background in all of the following capabilities. We do not have a preference on toolset for these. Privilege Access Management (PAM), Federation (SAML/OAUTH/OID), Directory Services (AD, LDAP Directory, Virtual Directory, etc ).
- Bachelor's degree in Information Systems or related degree, or equivalent job experience.
- 7+ years of experience IAM Architecture
- 7 or more years required of combined IT and security work experience with a broad exposure to infrastructure/network and multi-platform environments.
- Expert understanding of Identity technologies and understanding of integration of applications within a distributed environment
- Expert understanding of certificate based authentication and certificate
- management (eg SSL and PKI)
- Expert understanding of position based security model within the HR Org and distribution throughout the enterprise
- Expert understanding of Risk and Compliance framework, regulatory compliance (Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) and PCI-DSS)
- Experience in implementation and management of security access systems within the enterprise and in the cloud (eg Federation, SAML, etc.)
- Demonstrates an expert understanding of how security access systems integrate across the enterprise
- Any of the following are highly preferred: CISSP, CRISC, CISM or CCIE Security
- Ability to quickly learn, become competent in, and effectively apply new skills
- Ability to independently and effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a complex environment for self and team members
- Minimum 2 years experience with Sailpoint