Embedded Software Engineer (C/C++)
Posted on May 31, 2021 by Darwin Recruitment
12 MONTH CONTRACT/100% HOME OFFICE/EMBEDDED C/MICROPROCESSORS/MEDICAL DEVICES
I am supporting a Swiss MedTech organisation located in Bern Switzerland who are looking for an Embedded Software Engineer to work from home. To test software they have a hardware system in loop which is controlled remotely/home office.
Your main tasks:
- Code refactoring. My client has created a new software that needs to be integrated with older software modules.
- Analyse how to integrate older modules into new software architecture, make tests, document work.
- Low level Embedded C very close to the hardware, working with microprocessors.
- Engineer Education, specializing in electrical engineering, communications engineering, computer science or similar.
- English speaking team with engineers from across Europe.
- Several years of experience programming in low level C.
- Experience in a regulated environment.
- Very good knowledge of English.
With us you will find interesting job content, good development opportunities and attractive employment conditions. We offer you the opportunity to help shape the innovative world of medical technology.
Interested? Please send your CV and I will contact you to book a meeting.
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.