Technology Resiliency Director
Posted on May 31, 2021 by Request Technology
*We are unable to sponsor as this is a permanent full time role*
A prestigious company is on the search for a Technology Resiliency Director. This position is all about Cyber Security and the ability to deliver cyber risk solutions to ensure business continuity for all applications and infrastructure. They need someone who has come from a mortgage market or financial industry background. The client is looking for someone with 8 to 10 years of Disaster recovery management experience and someone who has experience Also preferred is DRII certification.
- Leading & managing the Technology Resiliency Program across working with IT and the Divisions
- Develop and build consensus for a strategic vision and roadmap for the organization to identify and prioritize business process solution projects, consistent with the business strategies
- Partnering with divisional process owners of critical business processes to demonstrate and maintain continuity of operations
- Optimally managing multiple time-sensitive business resiliency projects including planning for and executing disaster recovery testing, conducting operational risk and impact assessments
- Design, implement and facilitate a process for solution requests, analysis, prioritization, release cycle and implementation.
- Supporting the implementation and improvement of application & infrastructure testing requirements adopted a risk based approach.
- 12-15+ years of related primary mortgage market, secondary mortgage market, or financial industry experience with 8-10 years in a Technology related role
- Professional qualification/Master's degree and/or equivalent experience in Computer Science or Information Systems
- 8-10 years management experience including people management.
- Strong understand of the technology landscape including cloud and data recovery strategies
- DRII or equivalent certification preferred
- Understanding of Operational Resilience and implications across the industry and sound knowledge of Operational Risk
- Experience collaborating with Business, IT and other stakeholders and familiarity with operational risk management.
- Experience performing in senior leadership/executive roles is high preferred.
- Industry Certifications in software, systems, network or project management disciplines preferred.