Agile Development Senior Technical Lead
Posted on May 31, 2021 by Request Technology
*We are unable to sponsor as this is a permanent full time role*
A prestigious fortune 500 company is on the search for an Agile Development Senior Technical Lead. This company is looking for someone with 5-7 years of experience running or leading robust Agile teams. This tech lead needs to have prior experience driving out transformations from Waterfall to Agile methodology. This person needs to have experience with the following languages and frameworks: Java, AngularJS, node.js, Python, Spring, JBPM, Drools, Red Hat PAM. Also needed is experience with cloud: AWS, Azure, Google. This position is 25% hands on and 75% management.
- As a Senior Development Lead, leading the technical strategy and vision for your area, you valuing simplicity, and are willing to challenge both business and technical constraints to achieve a solid design and end product.
- As a visionary leader behind our technical solution and the manager of a small group of developers, you are responsible for the delivery of quality software.
- This software is aligned with enterprise architecture, performant, maintainable, and is accurately deployed.
- Mentor teams to adopt full (and accurate) adoption of modern software engineering and delivery practices (12 Factor, Agile, BDD, Stateless Design, Microservices, Containerization, etc.)
- Lead sophisticated multi-functional teams with multi disciplinary skill sets
- Bring deep knowledge and experience in designing for and implementing solutions in the cloud (AWS, Azure, Google).
- Manage relationships with key technology and business partners
- Consistent track record of pushing out solutions aligned with a strategic vision
- Always looking for innovative ways to tackle sophisticated technical problems and design solutions
- Partner with the Chief Product Owner to build reusable and scalable components
- A minimum of 12+ of professional experience
- A minimum of 5-7 + years of running or leading robust Agile teams
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Engineering or equivalent experience; advanced studies/degree preferred
- Prior experience driving out transformations from Waterfall to Agile methodology
- 15 + years of demonstrated ability engineering awesome solutions
- Shown success coaching and redefining technical teams to shift to modern execution model
- Languages: Java, AngularJS, node.js, Python,
- Frameworks; Spring, JBPM, Drools, Red Hat PAM
- CI/CD Tools: Jenkins, Protractor, Cucumber, Specflow, Atlassian Suite (Jira, Bitbucket), Git
- DBs: SQL, Mongo, (Legacy DB2/Sybase for transformation efforts)
- Cloud: AWS, Azure, Google
- Other: Spring Boot, Docker, Openshift, Mobile development