IT Business Analyst
Posted on May 31, 2021 by NextLink Solutions
Are you looking for an interesting Home Office/Remote work Job opportunity.
NextLink is working with a leading Pharma client who is seeking for a Senior IT Business Analyst
NextLink Solution, a Swiss IT Consultancy Company that has been providing both IT services and IT staffing to major customers for the past 20 years, has an excellent opportunity that can take your career to the next level.
Note: If interested and available send your CV to (see below)
- Client location: Switzerland
- Workload: 100%
- Working Mode: Remote Work/Home Office
- 8y+ of experience working as a Business Analyst in global projects, with global functions and Affiliates in a similar environment
- Experience in a large pharmaceutical company in a Global/Regional role. Commercial, Medical or Clinical domain knowledge with a strong IT Background
- Proven business domain knowledge in the following area(s): Large multicountry CRM deployments, Salesforce experience and knowledge
- Is certified in at least one Agile framework/methodology (eg. Scrum)
- Has practical knowledge of Agile BA framework (IIBA)
- Has the typical skills expected from a Business Analyst, ie: business partnering, ability to quickly learn new business domains, requirements elicitation and management, business process analysis and design, usability and the ability to facilitate workshops
- BA displays the following values: Aspirational, Motivating, Collaborating across, One team Spirit, Be Focused, Fail Fast + Learn Fast, Open Mindset
- Is an Agile ambassador and displays an Agile mindset in the approach to work, ie:
- Enables a diverse group of partners to speak with a single voice
- Ensures the right information is available to the development team in the right level of detail at the right time so that the product can be developed and matches customers needs
- Exhibits intellectual curiosity and integrity and has strong passion to bring value-adding technology to the business.
- Exhibits strong soft skills typically required as a BA (ie: active listening, challenging the status quo, strong communication skills with stakeholders at different organizational levels, solid mentoring skills, excellent communication skills), at a level enabling him to coach others
- Fluent in written and spoken English
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.