Posted on May 31, 2021 by Whitehall Resources Ltd
Whitehall Resources are looking for an experienced C# Developer for an initial 3 month remote contract.
- You will be responsible for Front End and Back End software development and configuration work.
- You are independently productive, and is ready to cooperate.
- You can do good job of troubleshooting and debugging.
- You have basic business understanding.
- You have solid programming skills and can analyze and implement solutions as part of the team or independently.
- You knows the importance of version control and is able to take advantage of tools and technologies in the software life cycle process.
- You can can give suggestions about solutions and technologies used.
- You knows agile development and testing principles and is able to work accordingly.
* Experience of software development using VB.NET (existing code base) or C#.NET (VB.NET training provided) MVC & Web Forms
* Dot Net Core
* VueJS 2, jQuery, Bootstrap (or similar frameworks)
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.