Posted on May 31, 2021 by Gazelle Global Consulting
PEGA Consultant - An international business in the Netherlands is looking for a contract PEGA Consultant for a 12 month contract based in the heart of the Dutch capital.
The urgent requirement needs candidates with strong hands on experience in PEGA, and will ideally be certified in SSA.
The successful PEGA consultant will also need strong English communication skills, and solid understanding of the below:
- Hands on Experience in Implementing Enterprise Class Rules and Workflows
- PRPC Integrations (Inbound and Outbound Integration via APIs, Mashups)
- Good knowledge on PRPC Flows, Data pages, Reports and Correspondence
- Experience in various rules and features like Flows, Activities, User Interface, Flow Actions, Agents, SLA, Correspondence, PRPC Security, Reports, Listeners (File, MQ), Connectors and SOAP Services etc.
- Follow PEGA PRPC best practices and guidelines
- Develop the reusable components as required
- Experience in Pega Implementation Methodology and Agile development
The client for this role is looking to hire as a matter of urgency, and the interview process will consequentially be working to a fast turnaround.
If this sounds of interest then please get in touch at your earliest convenience with an up to date CV to the details belo.