Posted on May 31, 2021 by Michael Bailey Associates - Eindhoven
Project is initiated to conclude the activities of delivering the move from Checkpoint SSL Network Extender (CKP SNX) VPN for Management Remote Access, towards a new design utilizing "Pulse Secure", Pulse Secure Connect (PSC) component, during this project, multiple activities would require an engineer with capabilities to operate/maintain, upgrade & help in design of the Pulse Secure solution.
- Deliver Architectural decisions behind different aspects of Project delivery and help in providing best practices for integration of Pulse Secure with MFA like (RSA, Google Authenticator etc.)
- Deliver Architectural decisions behind different aspects of Project delivery and help in providing best practices for integration of Pulse Secure with CyberArk or PAM tools
- Deliver Guidance on API/Automation Aspect
Deliver "Pulse Secure", Pulse Secure Connect (PSC) Project, with it's multiple phases including but not limited to:
- Configuration of the Solution
- Documentation of the Solution
- Following Security & Functionality Best Practices
- Firewall & Surrounding Eco-System Changes
- Operational Responsibilities During the course of the project including but not limited to:
- Incident Management
- Change Management
- Problem Management
- Security & Compliance
- Maintain close contact with Security Department to make sure all new features per project phases passes the GSEB approval
- Position has strong international focus & exposes the professional to multiple aspects of the organization.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- HBO or Bachelor Degree in Information Technology or (Computer/Electrical/Communications) Engineering
- 5 years+ experience - Telecoms/ISP
- Proven hands-on Experience & Operational knowledge of Pulse Secure is an absolute must. "Certified Technical Expert - PCS" is a plus.
- Proven hands-on Experience & Operational knowledge of Next Generation Firewalls (Checkpoint NGX R77.xx & R80.xx),Checkpoint Certified Security Administrator (CCSA level is a plus).
- Proven hands-on Experience & Operational knowledge of Remote Access Solutions ( Checkpoint SSL VPN) is a plus
- Strong Knowledge of IPv6
- Strong Knowledge of TCP/IP, Troubleshooting Skills with tools (tcpdump, ssldump, wireshark ..etc.)
- Strong Knowledge of Web Technologies/Protocols (HTTP Protocol, SSL Protocol Known Frameworks etc.)
- General Knowledge & Preferably Experience of Security Technologies (Proxies, VPN, IPS, DLP, PKI, Application Inspection/Control..etc.) is a plus
- Proven hands-on Experience & Operational Knowledge of Cisco Networking Technologies (Softwares IOS/IOS XR/IOS XE, NEXOS, CatOs..etc & Devices Catalyst, Nexus 7k-5k-2k-1k, Fabric Path) is a plus
- Operational Knowledge of Cisco AAA (ACS) is a plus.
- Proven ability/experience working in a multi layered international Matrix organization
- Experience working with international teams (direct & indirect) from different cultural backgrounds ensuring clarity, collaboration and efficiency as well as experience in managing external resources
- Experience in managing several platforms/systems and ability to easily switch between them and keep the overview
- Fluent in English (speaking and writing) and preferable one other European language
- Strong and dynamic individual, with the ability to thrive under pressure
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.