Senior Cloud Software Developer
Posted on May 31, 2021 by TEKsystems
On behalf of leading pharmaceutical company in Zug, we are looking for a Senior Cloud Software Engineer.
As a Senior Cloud Software Developer you have cloud services implementation experience, ideally with serverless architectures in AWS.
As you also have experience with designing cloud-based solutions, you will be able to take responsibility for detailed solution designs for the security and privacy concepts in our cloud-based prototyping framework for data-driven applications in healthcare.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Take over ownership
- Responsibility for the development of framework modules in the development team
- Be able to conduct tests on service and system level
- Closely collaborate with our lead architect and the other team members with creating detailed designs based on higher-level concepts, mostly in the area of data privacy and security
- Potentially support prototype application developers in configuring and using the services provided by the framework.
- Minimum of 5 years ( Senior level ) experience as a developer with implementation in AWS cloud
- Experience with implementation of advanced cloud security and/or data privacy concepts
- Solution design experience
- Expert knowledge/practical experience in Java
- High commitment, reflecting on current solution, bringing in own ideas
- Languages: English and/or German either one must be perfect
Nice to Have:
- Experience with Python
If you believe you meet the above requirements and are looking for a long term project in a modern environment, please send your CV to Zied Laouirine at (see below)
We are not able to consider applications from any non - EU 27 candidates.
Job Title: Senior Cloud Software Developer
Location: Zug, Switzerland
Rate/Salary: 1.00 - 1.00 CHF Hourly
Job Type: Contract
TEKsystems, an Allegis Group company. Allegis Group AG, Basel, Switzerland. Registration No. CHE-101.865.121. TEKsystems is a company within the Allegis Group network of companies (collectively referred to as "Allegis Group"). Aerotek, Aston Carter, EASi, TEKsystems, Stamford Consultants and The Stamford Group are Allegis Group brands. If you apply, your personal data will be processed as described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice available at our website.
To access our Online Privacy Notice, which explains what information we may collect, use, share, and store about you, and describes your rights and choices about this, please go our website.
We are part of a global network of companies and as a result, the personal data you provide will be shared within Allegis Group and transferred and processed outside the UK, Switzerland and European Economic Area subject to the protections described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice. We store personal data in the UK, EEA, Switzerland and the USA. If you would like to exercise your privacy rights, please visit the "Contacting Us" section of our Online Privacy Notice on our website for details on how to contact us. To protect your privacy and security, we may take steps to verify your identity, such as a password and user ID if there is an account associated with your request, or identifying information such as your address or date of birth, before proceeding with your request. commitments under the UK Data Protection Act, EU-U.S. Privacy Shield or the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield.