Data Analyst (REMOTE contract)
Posted on May 30, 2021 by Request Technology - Robyn Honquest
Remote contract role for 12-14 months.. Location in Chicago or REMOTE.
Looking for a candidate who will focus on Microsoft Excel an SQL Query. You will work on business concepts working with the legal team in a fast pace environment. Must have heavy client interface experience and heavy report writing, dash board development and experience in ETL and testing/analysis. You will also focus on BI Development
Manage master data, including creation, updates and deletion. Managing Business Glossary and Data Lineage. Provide quality assurance of imported data. Experience applying data analytics tools like Qlik. Supporting Data Warehouse in identifying and revising reporting requirements. Data cleansing, data mining, data storage structures.
- 5+ years experience in an analytical role with a heavy focus on querying data, analysing and clearly presenting analysis to stakeholders across the organization
- Analytical and problem - solving skills
- Knowledge of data gathering, cleaning and transforming techniques
- Understanding of data warehousing and ETL techniques
- Experience developing complex queries using Transact SQL and other data query/reporting tools
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Technical writing skills