Posted on May 30, 2021 by The Royak Group Inc.
Company is at the forefront of developing leading-edge technology and advanced analytics to navigate the complex healthcare environment. The team is driven by a passion to simplify value-based healthcare through innovation and customized solutions for their clients. Their platform revolutionizes the way payers and providers design, implement and administer value-based programs. As a DevOps Engineer, you will be a part of a team that is focused on security, reliability and repeatability. Your duties include helping to find, evaluate and implement new tools and approaches that make the team fast and efficient. Company is committed to delivering the highest system uptime and operations transparency.
- Support a high-security, reliable, cloud-based infrastructure
- Design and build scalable cloud-based platforms
- Automate configuration and deployment of monitoring and management services
- Work closely with our engineering and QA teams to solve problems
- Handle capacity planning, provisioning and scaling of application infrastructure
- Diagram and document infrastructure and network designs
- Implement information security best practices
- Advise company's management on security matters
- Implement infrastructure changes
- 4+ years of experience working with AWS including CloudFormation, CloudWatch, EC2, Lambda, RedShift, ECS, S3 and AWS Transfer among others
- 3+ years of experience in Linux administration
- 3+ years of management of large scale deployments using configuration management tools
- 3+ years of experience supporting high availability web applications and data pipelines
- 1+ years of experience with Docker
- 1+ years working in a continuous integration and continuous deployment paradigm
- 1+ years of experience in Scripting with one or more languages
- Experience with Github, preferably as an administrator
- Knowledge of AWS services best practices
- Experience managing relational databases
- Experience with Infrastructure security
- Experience with the setup and maintenance of Jenkins
Company offers competitive benefits and perks to all Full time employees. Their comprehensive benefits package is one of the many ways they show their employees how valued they are.
All Full time employees are eligible for the following:
- Company-subsidized medical, dental and vision insurance
- $600 annual contribution into qualifying HSAs on company insurance
- Matching 401(k) plan which vests immediately
- Equity in company in the form of stock options
- 4 weeks of PTO annually
- Company-paid iPhone
- Free snacks, drinks, coffee and fruit for HQ employees - when we are not remote!
- Company-paid short-term and long-term disability and life insurance
- Annual professional development stipend
- Regular company happy hours and events
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.