Big Data developer
Posted on May 30, 2021 by Infoplus Technologies UK Ltd
The candidate for this role is required to have industry experience (4+ years) on large and complex IT projects with strong technical skills in Hadoop, Java 8, Spark and Oracle 11x+/PL/SQL (mandatory).
Education and Technical Skills
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or relevant field
- Solid foundation in data structures, algorithms and software design with strong analytical and debugging skills
- Strong hands on experience in Hadoop, Big Data technologies Spark, Impala, Hive, HDFS, Sqoop, MapReduce and preferably Certified Bigdata Developer
- Strong hands on experience in Core Java 8
- Proficient with development on relational database management systems preferably Oracle
- Experience of working/implementation of CI/CD (Continuous Integration + Deployment) pipelines using DevOps Toolchain - Jenkins, Transporter, Cucumber, Selenium etc.
- Experience of working in Agile development environment using Scrum methodologies
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication skills