SAP IS-H Consultant - German Speaking. Canton of Thurgau, Switzerland. 50% Remote Working from Home
Posted on May 30, 2021 by Eursap Ltd
SAP IS-H Consultant - German Speaking. Canton of Thurgau, Switzerland. 50% Remote Working from Home. Start 1st July 2021. Salary up to CHF 130,000 per annum + Great Benefits. END-CLIENT!
Our end-client based in the Canton of Thurgau, Switzerland operates several hospitals, Psychiatric Services, Rehabilitation Clinics and Long-Term Care facilities across Switzerland.
Our client is expanding their SAP team and they are looking for an SAP IS-H (IS-Healthcare) Consultant (junior or senior) to join them. Junior consultants will be offered full training whilst senior consultants can start working on projects straight away. Our client offers a comprehensive range of services and invests continuously in high-quality infrastructure. They offer their employees attractive working environments, interdisciplinary cooperation and targeted development opportunities.
The IT department is responsible for the operation and further development of the entire IT throughout the whole group. The Administrative Applications department is responsible for the operation, further development and support of the administrative applications.
The client has very flexible working conditions, you can work either 100% (5 days per week) or 80% (4 days per week). They are also open to you working remotely 50% from home: 1 week onsite/1 week remote as well as offering flexible start/finish times. You will have a lot of personal responsibility and a broad range of tasks with a focus on teamwork. You can expect a modern infrastructure in a future-oriented and successful service company.
- Responsible for the operation and further development of SAP IS-H and related applications
- Coordination and provision of SAP IS-H 2nd level support
- System-technical deposit of tariff and contractual requirements as well as creation of technical concepts
- Co-development of technical concepts in cooperation with the specialist departments
- Support with documentation, quality assurance and testing
- Training of key users
Required Skills and Experience:
- Our Client is open to profiles from Junior consultants as well as senior consultants.
- Must have a minimum of 1 years' of SAP IS-H experience.
- Experience in the implementation and standardisation of systems and processes
- Solution-oriented and cross-process thinking and acting, even with complex problems, as well as quick comprehension and a high willingness to serve.
Nice to have but not mandatory:
- Knowledge in the implementation of interfaces would be nice to have.
- Ideally experience in ABAP programming is nice to have.
- Must be very good in German (minimum B2 level)
- Must have good English skills
- The salary on offer is up to a maximum of CHF 130,000 gross per annum.
- Inexpensive staff parking for 50 CHF per month
- Company's own day nursery only CHF 90 per day
- Staff canteen: lunch for 9 CHF
- Cheap staff housing is possible and open for discussion
- Company mobile phone (flat rate in Europe)
- Number of holidays per year: 25 days for people up to the age of 50, 30 days holiday for people up to the age of 60 and 33 days of holiday for people over the age of 60
- Good pension fund
Related Keywords: SAP IS-H, SAP ISH, SAP IS-Healthcare, SAP IS-Health, SAP IS Healthcare, SAP IS Health, SAP IS Health Care, SAP IS-MED, SAP MED, SAP I.S.H., SAP ISH, SAP IS-H*MED.