CI Automation Engineer - Remote
Posted on May 30, 2021 by NextLink Solutions
NextLink Solutions is currently looking for a CI Automation Engineer for a REMOTE mission.You will integrate a multicultural team of passionate experts that will support and integrate you fully as a member of the department.
Your development knowledge will be valued and challenged in various projects, and your knowledge and strategic thinking will be key to the success of the team.
Start date: 14.06.2021
Contract Duration: 6 months+
Work location: Sant, Cugat, Spain
Client don't expect to have all 9, but being proficient in 6, and having exposure to the other 3 would be a good place to start.
- Kubernetes: 2+ years working with kubernetes. Good understanding of k8s architecture. Helm-chart based deployments.
- Scripting: high proficiency in bash, python, or another Scripting language
- CI/CD for the Cloud: automation of cloud operations, including provisioning of infrastructure, management of configurations, and deployment of applications and services
- AWS: familiarity with AWS (ideal) or GCP/Azure (optional). basic AWS architecture understanding (ec2, vpc, AZs, lambdas, sqs, SMS, etc.)
- Coding: experience in software development, ideally with Java or Groovy. Our automation is developed as Code, so much of our work requires being able to understand and evolve a Groovy project
- Containers and Virtualization: hands-on experience creating and orchestrting dockers and VMs.
- SysAdmin: advanced Linux sysadmin skills
- Config Management: experience working with Ansible and developing and evolving playbooks.
- Tooling integration: expreience integrating differnet tools by leveraging their APIs
If you would like to be considered for this exciting project, apply/get in touch with Kunal today for an informal chat about the role, or request a call back !
Share your CV (see below)