Security Transformation Consultant - Manufacturing, Shipping and Logistics (m/f)
Posted on May 30, 2021 by emagine
- Security consultant with experience in ensuring delivery of secure products to customers
- Experienced in driving organisational transformation
- Experienced in working with manufacturing environments
- Knowledge of secure shipping best practices
- Strong analysis and reporting skills
- Understanding of Cyber Security issues
- Solution development
- Project planning and budgeting
- Proposal drafting
- Strong communication and influencing skills
- Fluent in English
Are you a senior consultant with a combination and security and manufacturing and secure delivery experience?
We are looking for a consultant that can review security measures for a global manufacturing organisation and design and deliver measures to ensure that their goods are delivered both secure and uncompromised.
- Study of current practices
- Site visits
- Report on potential solutions
- Draft and cost proposals
- Phase 2 is to drive and implement the transformation
For a full breakdown of the project details and position deliverables please send the latest version of your CV or call Brendan with you questions
emagine is a professional and reliable business partner with more than 25 years of experience in IT and business fields. We operate in 14 locations, with offices in Germany, France, the UK, Hungary, Ireland and India. We deploy our highly-skilled specialists to complete one of our clients 750 new projects each year these projects take place in more than 20 countries across the world. emagine is known for our specialised technical know-how, innovative drive and agility. We are consistently growing and in 2019, we achieved a turnover of 154 million, with aims to grow both our staff base and our services offered.