Senior IT Service Manager
Posted on May 30, 2021 by Berkeley Square IT Ltd
Senior IT Service Manager
Geneva, Switzerland ONSITE
6 month contract + extensions
€620 per day
Do you want to work for an international global institute who have work all over Europe?
My Client looking for a fluent English-speaking IT Service Manager to join their ongoing project in Switzerland. You will be integrated in the team where you will work closely with the IT team on site.
You will join the Solution Design and Delivery department and work on multiple projects where you will service and support functions remaining responsive to customers needs
- Define and manage service level agreements (SLA) and operational level agreements (OLA) for the services/applications managed by SDD
- Act as a (primary) contact for all customer queries and issues
- Provide support for new releases and deployments
- Oversee infrastructure upgrades, modifications and deployments
- Perform incident analysis and suggest action items
- Perform root cause analysis of infrastructure problems and develop resolution plans
- Conduct team meetings regularly to discuss project issues and status
- Work with the various teams to develop problem management and service improvement plans
- Engage all the relevant stakeholders and promote a knowledge-sharing environment
- Efficiently collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Keep up-to-date with the latest service management practices and methodologies, anticipate and analyze technological trends and assess their impact for managing and supporting complex software applications. Put forward recommendations and contribute to the SDD activities
- Create/maintain documentation for deployment, maintenance, upgrades, and problem resolution activities
- Proven and successful experience in managing and running IT services, in particular, Java and cloud-based services and applications
- Configuration management tools
- Agile practice and methodologies.
- JIRA, Confluence, Cherwell
- Experience with DevSecOps and CI/CD (eg, Bamboo, Nexus, maven, etc.)
- Java, Spring Boot, JEE, JPA, EJB, JSF, JUnit
- REST APIs, OpenAPI
- Core AWS services (eg, Cloud Formation, EC2, ECS, Fargate, S3)
- Selenium, Cucumber or similar
- Software development practices (eg, version control systems, SVN, GIT, Docker, etc.)
- CMS, ERP, CRM, BPM
- SOLR, Elastic Search
- SSO, SAML, Open ID Connect.
This is an opportunity to work for an exciting and dynamic Company working on a long-term major project in an International, multilingual environment where you can add a real presence to the team whilst the role offers a fantastic package.
Interviews being held very quickly, so if you are interested - apply or send your CV or call