Posted on May 29, 2021 by Levy Associates Ltd
LOOKING FOR CANDIDATES LIVING IN THE NETHERLANDS
YOU CAN WORK REMOTE
In Levy we are looking for a BI Tester with at least +4 years of experience with databases and ETL tools, test automation and batching scheduling tools. You will work in a fast-changing environment with a big team from one of the biggest banks in Netherlands.
Levy is an international IT staffing organisation providing recruitment and project resourcing services to companies ranging from start-ups to well established global players across the UK, Holland, Germany, Belgium and the USA. By partnering with our clients, we provide tailored interim and permanent IT staffing solutions to help them deliver their initiatives across applications and infrastructure, touching areas such as Digital, Data, Cloud, Cybersecurity and ERP.
What are you going to do?
- You will work with systems which are part of a complex international banking environment with a General Ledger and Data warehouse.
- You will be a member of the DevOps team with your primary focus on testing.
- You will be responsible for testing production RFC's and maintenance improvements in a financial data warehouse application and regulatory reports.
What are we looking for in you?
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field
- Deep understanding of Oracle databases and SQL
- At least 4 years of experience as a test engineer
- Strong experience with ETL tools (PowerCenter Informatica)
- Experience in test automation, preferably with tools like SpecFlow, Cucumber and Selenium
- Located in Netherlands
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
Are you interested in being part of this awesome project? Send me an InMail with your updated CV in English and will call you ASAP!
(see below) NL