Windows Kernel Developer
Posted on May 29, 2021 by Realtime Recruitment Ltd
realTime Recruitment is looking to speak to Senior Windows Kernel Developers for a permanent role.
Do you want to be a part of an Irish Success Story?
My client, founded in 2013, is an Irish-owned company. They have developed a pioneering technology that not only enhances current products but also enables the development of new products and applications.
Their award-winning technology has won business across the globe and they are now going through a huge expansion phase. They have hired 10 people in 2020 and are looking to double in size in 2021.
NOTE- This will be fully remote and can be fully remote even when offices reopen
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Good knowledge and experience of using Microsoft Visual Studio
- Expert in C/C++
- Strong knowledge of Windows OS and Kernel driver programming
- Deep understanding of the Windows Registry
- Deep understanding of the Windows I/O Manager
- File System and Registry virtualisation and isolation primitives
- Mini-Filter drivers
- Kernel Mode to User Mode communications
- Strong technical troubleshooting and debugging skills
To find out more about the exclusive permanent position, contact Lorraine McGrath on (Details Below)