Director of Engineering
Posted on May 29, 2021 by Realtime Recruitment Ltd
realTime Recruitment is looking for a Director of Engineering for a Permanent role in Ireland.
One of the fastest-growing tech companies in 2020 in the US is coming to Ireland. They are expanding their operations into Europe and are looking to set up their Engineering Hub in Ireland.
You will be one of their first hires. They are looking for a Director of Engineering that will share their vision, is willing to take ownership of projects, find the best way to do things, and are looking to work with the latest and greatest technologies.
This company is a Tech Unicorn and it is a great opportunity to be part of, and benefit from massive growth. They currently have 400 people across 3 offices and they are fully backed by the IDA for their move to Ireland.
You will be responsible for:
- Hire and lead engineers to build applications
- Drive the technical strategy and roadmap and priorities, and work with dependencies across the company
- Drive engineering excellence, security, and stability of the platform
- Manage processes to help the team do its best work
- Contribute to engineering-wide initiatives as a member of the engineering management team
These types of roles don't come along very often. Do you want to be a part of the next big thing?
To find out more contact Lorraine McGrath on Details below