Senior Software Engineers/Staff Software Engineers
Posted on May 29, 2021 by Realtime Recruitment Ltd
If you had a chance to get involved with Facebook, Google, Apple, Stripe, Intercom, Zendesk etc within its first 6 years, would you?
If the answer is, YES? I have the opportunity for you.
One of the fastest-growing tech companies in 2020 in the US is coming to Ireland. They are expanding their operations into Europe and are looking to set up their Engineering Hub in Ireland.
This company is well on its way to being a Tech Unicorn, and it is a great opportunity to be part of, and benefit from massive growth. They currently have 400 people across 3 offices, and they are fully backed by the IDA for their move to Ireland.
They are looking for Senior Software Engineers and Senior Staff Software Engineers that will share their vision, that are willing to take ownership of projects, find the best way to do things, and are looking to work with the latest and greatest technologies.
They are looking to hire the best of the best in each area so not only will you be able to bring a lot to the company you will also learn a lot from your peers in the industry.
What is in it for you??
- A market-leading salary
- Impressive equity package
- Health and dental cover
- Income protection, Life Insurance, and Pension
- Unlimited holidays
- Remote until 2022 and hybrid model after that.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- 5+ years experience in Full stack Development
- Strong knowledge of Ruby,
- Experience in Python and/or Go is a plus
- Expertise in designing modular codebases, scalable architecture patterns
- Deep understanding of CI/CD pipeline and testing frameworks
- Extensive Exposure to AWS environments
- Excellent communication skills
These types of roles don't come along very often. Do you want to be a part of the next big thing?
To find out more contact Lorraine McGrath (Details Below)