Active Directory Design SME - SC CLEARED
Posted on May 29, 2021 by Hortor
Rate: £500 per day
IR35 status: Outside
Location: Erskine (preferred) would consider Hook - full time on site
MUST HOLD AN ACTIVE SC CLEARANCE
Scope and Complexity
- Leads and/or provides expertise to functional project teams and may participate in cross-functional initiatives. Sustained and consistent contribution at the work group level
- Provides advanced technical consulting and advice to others on proposal efforts, solution design, system management, tuning and modification of solutions.
Usually works on complex problems or projects where analysis of situations or data requires an in depth evaluation of multiple factor
Regularly exercises significant independent judgment within broadly defined policies and practices to determine best method for accomplishing work and achieving objectives.
Sometimes directs and supervises within area of expertise but does not manage other employees as a primary job function.
Leads and/or provides expertise to functional project teams and may participate in crossfunctional initiatives
Provides mentoring and guidance to employees at lower job levels.
Acts as an expert providing direction and guidance to process improvements and establishing policies
Responsible for verifying and implementing the detailed technical design solution to the problem as identified by the Project/Technical Manager
Often responsible for providing a detailed technical design for enterprise solutions. Is often the consultant who analyzes and develops enterprise technology solutions.
Responds to requests for technical information from customers. Develops customer technology solutions using various industry products and technologies.
Microsoft Active Directory and Identify Management solutions
Knowledge and Skills
- Demonstrates and promotes the use of consulting skills including: questioning, listening, ideas development, permission and rapport, and influencing within their team.
- Shows sufficient depth and breadth of technical knowledge to design and scope multiple deliverables across a number of technologies with an emphasis on the Microsoft Active Directory and Identify Management solution.
- Demonstrates a broad knowledge of Identity Management
- Ability to work in a multi-technology environment with the ability to diagnose complex technical problems to their root cause. In addition to troubleshooting skills and consulting skills, has ability to summarise prognosis and impact at practice lead level.
- Be able to demonstrate a broad understanding of market dynamics, an industry area, commercial issues, and technical concerns whilst maintaining technical depth in the Microsoft Server platform whilst focusing on Active Directory roles:
- Directory Services
- Federation Services
- Lightweight Directories Services
- Certificate Services
- Rights Management Services
- Ability to develop solutions that enhance the availability, performance, maintainability and agility of a particular customer's enterprise.
- Expert knowledge of working with other Directory/X500 systems, and their integration with Microsoft Active Directory.
- Demonstrates an expert level of understanding of Active Directory and other complementary technologies, including:
IP Addressing and routing
Site component topology
Forest operations and topology
Active Directory distributed file system
ADAM/Active Directory Lightweight Directory Services
- File replication services
- Client interactions
- Active Directory Certificate Services/PKI
- Rights Management Services
- Active Directory Federated Services
- Functional skills in basic protocol analysis
- Holds a Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE) Server Infrastructure certification