Information Security Consultant
Posted on May 29, 2021 by Barclay Simpson Recruitment
Information Security Consultant required for market-leading financial services firm who have just completed an acquisition of a new firm. The role will be centred on facilitating the integration and distribution of the group's policies, standards, and processes to the newly acquired subsidiary.
- Maintain the ISP and Standards ensuring proposed changes are evaluated.
- Prepare minor interim updates to be reviewed by stakeholders and then submit to the IS Steering Committee for validation.
- Prepare major updates to be reviewed by stakeholders and then submit to the Security Committee for validation.
- Participate in the Group Policy Working Group (PWG), make suggestions and provide feedback on proposed changes. Perform gap analysis of changes against the group's ISP and Standards, highlight differences and discuss with stakeholders to see what effort would be required to comply if this is to be a BAU activity or project.
- Provide guidance and confirmation to CSO/CISO on changes to the Group Instruction and Standards, so they may acknowledge their agreement to the PWG.
- Act as the primary contact for all policy and standards related queries from the business, Global Technology and other functions.
- Arrange policy and standards policy review workshops.
- Ensure policy and standards comply with ISO 27001/2 requirements.
- Ensure updates to the policy are tracked and a record of changes are maintained.
- Publish updated on the One Intranet and Policy finder site.
- Promote the use of the policy and standards working with the security comms lead.
As an ideal candidate, you will have an industry certification such as CISSP/CISM/CRISC and have expert knowledge of Information Security Policy. You will also have a proven track record of delivery in a similar role. Experience in Financial Services is highly advantageous.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£55k - £75k Annual
£55k - £75k Annual
£48k - £53.5k Annual
£400 - £450 Daily
£75k - £95k Annual
£55k - £65k Annual
£55k - £70k Annual
£35 - £35 Daily