Senior Software Developer - C#/.NET Core/JS
Posted on May 29, 2021 by FULLSTACK RECRUITMENT LIMITED
Senior Software Developer - C#/.NET Core
London & Remote (50/50)
Up to £80k + excellent benefits
Fullstack London is currently working for a highly-successful company in the PropTech industry, assisting with their search for a talented Senior/Lead Software Developer. As one of the leading innovators in their sector this is a company that is truly going from strength to strength.
The Senior/Lead Software Developer will be joining a highly experienced, multi-disciplined agile team of nine; which is focused on the continued development of a web-based solution and is passionate about continually improving their ability to develop world-class software that delights their clients. The right candidate will be comfortable across the entire stack, and able to contribute to the continued development of new web apps using C#, MVC, Angular (Typescript), WebAPI and KnockoutJS. As well as contributing technically to the applications, a key part of this role will be to help develop the skills of other members of the team.
- Develop high quality software solutions that follow the defined software development life cycle and coding standards.
- Perform code reviews as well as validation and verification testing of your own and other developer's code.
- Work with the team to ensure the team sprint goals are met, providing assistance to other team members as required.
- Contribute to the design and architecture of the software family.
- Keep up with leading edge development practices, tools, technologies and techniques and help foster innovation within the team and company.
- Create documentation where necessary.
The Senior/Lead Software Developer should be able to demonstrate solid experience is many of the following:
- C#, .NET Core, .NET Standard
- Angular, Typescript, KnockoutJS, etc.
- SQL, particularly T-SQL and Microsoft SQL Server.
- Git Source control and the Git Flow process.
- Unit/Integration testing tools such as Nunit, Moq, etc.
- Continuous integration/deployment tools such TeamCity and Octopus.
- Industry best practices, principles and patterns (eg SOLID, GoF, BDD, TDD, OWASP, etc).
This is an excellent opportunity for any experienced Software Developer looking to really sink their teeth in to something new. If you're interested and would like to apply please send me your CV ASAP for immediate consideration.