Posted on May 29, 2021 by FULLSTACK RECRUITMENT LIMITED
Senior Web Developer
£60-75K/year plus excellent benefits
Fullstack London is currently on the hunt for an experienced Web Developer on behalf of one of their most Internationally-recognised clients.
With a high-performance company culture our client is poised for significant growth, with a strategy to grow to double in size over next three years. The leadership team is experienced, dynamic and client-centric, and the focus for growth is around new technology offerings that compliment current services and additional market share from emerging markets.
- Managing and prioritising the tasks for the development team
- Leading the build of the web applications including, taking the initial brief, right through to designing and building the system to meet the clients' requirements.
- Suggest further developments to continue improving the application as well as listening to colleagues and consider ideas from the wider business.
- Front End development across multiple devices, browsers and operating systems.
- Assist with bespoke Back End development including API integrations.
- Lead on plans and timescales for future projects and feedback to key stakeholders
- Writing technical documentation
- Reviewing and approving the work of the team
- Evaluating the use of new technologies, architectures and frameworks
What You'll need to Succeed:
To achieve all of that, you will be able to demonstrate and show evidence of:
- 3+ years of Development experience
- Experience in leading a team or mentoring more junior developers
- Extensive PHP experience
- You will possess an excellent understanding of programming concepts and techniques at an advanced level.
- A good knowledge will be required of server environments, including the software that runs on those environments.
- A strong interest in user experience and design.
What you'll get in Return
In return, you can expect to be given considerable responsibility for implementation, and work closely with a small leadership team where your efforts and success will be noticed. We offer a competitive renumeration package, including free gym membership, private medical care and an employer pension contribution of 5% (based on the employee contributing 5%).
This is an excellent Full Stack Developer role in a slick and successful organisation. If you're interested and would like to apply please send me your CV ASAP.