Senior Project Manager (contract to hire)
Posted on May 29, 2021 by Request Technology - Robyn Honquest
3month Contract to Hire Sr. Project Manager
Salary: $75 to $115/hour
Location: Lake Forest, IL
Expected end salary $110 to $140k plus 18% Bonus
Looking for a business (PMP) project manager preferably with a background in manufacturing for supply chain or distribution. 20% travel as you will oversee huge projects and manage people on a project basis. You will interface with stakeholders and c level and be a liaison between business and IT.
Engage with senior business executives who are looking to undertake a major project initiative or change event, and work with them to help develop their Business Case
- Deliver on all project management activities for an assigned project or program from Initiation through Closure.
- Demonstrate natural leadership and communication skills to instill confidence in business executive team of your expertise and capability.
- Manage projects in any functional area of a business, ie Manufacturing, Supply Chain, IT/Systems, HR, Finance, etc.
- Manage multiple projects or programs simultaneously.
- Potentially across multiple businesses, across time zones, internationally, etc. Includes travel nationally and internationally as required by the project.
- Adopt, utilize and enhance the standard company tools, processes and templates.
- Work with a continuous improvement mind-set so that all activities become inputs and improvements for future projects.
- Identify and manage project and program interdependencies.
- Manage external parties involved in an assigned project.
- Manage project completion, handover to steady-state, and post implementation reviews.
- Ensure compliance with company policies for health, safety and environment.
- Ensure compliance with company policies for governmental and local laws and regulations.