Junior/Medior Scrum Master - Comms
Posted on May 29, 2021 by Gazelle Global Consulting
Junior/Medior Scrum Master
For one of my leading energy clients in the Benelux I am urgently looking for a Junior or Medior Scrum Master who ideally is fluent in Dutch with good management experience.
Initial work will be remote due to the covid pandemic, however the view is to eventually work on-site and be able to travel to the offices in Belgium as well as the Netherlands.
Overall you will have worked in environments that have exposed you to multimedia, communications and have functional knowledge of various technologies including but not limited to Microsoft Biztalk, APIM, Azure Integration, BPM, MFT.
Your role as junior/medior Scrum Master is to manage, guide, accompany and support the team of developers, analysts, Solution Architects and SDM
It is an integral part of your role to help the team to continuously improve to facilitate work, analyse and ensure delivery.
* Is responsible for the Scrum framework within the team;
* Organizes and animates Scrum ceremonies and manages the teams you are responsible for.
* Animates retrospectives;
* Ensures that the product backlog and the sprint backlog are maintained and prioritized;
* Ensures that the "definition of ready" (DoR) and the "definition of done" (DoD) are respected;
* Aligns constantly with other development teams involved in achieving integration between applications.
* Communicates transparently and makes metrics related to the team available (velocity, burndown, story points, etc.);
* Ensures that all obstacles ("impediments") are identified and removed;
* Offers visibility and transparency on the progress of the Sprint.
* Guide & manage the teams to be autonomous, responsible, to improve continuously, to stay focused on the goal of the sprint;
Rate: €60pr/hr negotiable
Location: Initial remote, various locations (NL & Belgium)
Contract: 12 months.