IT Systems Administrator
Posted on May 29, 2021 by The Royak Group Inc.
The IT Systems Administrator will maintain and administer computer networks, user computer equipment and related computer environments including systems software, applications software, hardware and configurations. Will ensure the network and server system hardware, operating systems, security, software systems and all related implementation, maintenance and operations procedures comply with the organizational standards and policies. Will help identify, communicate and resolve issues in order to maximize the benefit of IT systems investments. Will document, manage and maintain the company's environment with a focus on security and will assist with design, upgrades and new implementations of security requirements.
Essential functions of the role also include:
- Assisting in the maintenance of application Servers including domain controllers, Firewall appliances and wireless access points.
- Answering the Help Desk hotline and supporting user applications
- Responding to and updating user trouble tickets
- Setting up and troubleshooting mobile devices such as iPhone and iPad devices
- Creating user e-mail accounts and online profiles
- Troubleshooting user desktop hardware and Windows applications
- Troubleshooting accessory hardware such as printers, faxes and scanners
Required technical experience and abilities:
- Experience planning, designing, provisioning, installing, configuring and maintaining all IT related Infrastructure including network, server and storage systems
- Computer hardware maintenance and troubleshooting
- Network administration/background in Windows Server
- Windows Server, Active Directory and VOIP experience
- Proficiency with VoIP phone systems
- Experience performing technical research and development to assist with continuing innovation within infrastructure.
- Office 365 applications
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Displays a high level of professionalism at all times including a solution focused mindset, accurate work and attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Demonstrated ability to achieve results
- Desire and ability to think creatively to implement alternative solutions
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.