Release Train Engineer/Advanced Scrum Master - SAFe
Posted on May 29, 2021 by NextLink Solutions
Are you looking for an interesting Home Office/Remote work Job opportunity.
NextLink is working with a leading Pharma client who is seeking for a "Release Train Engineer Advanced Scrum Master - SAFe "
NextLink Solution, a Swiss IT Consultancy Company that has been providing both IT services and IT staffing to major customers for the past 20 years, has an excellent opportunity that can take your career to the next level.
Note: If interested and available send your CV to (see below)
- Client location: Switzerland
- Workload: 100%
- Working Mode: Remote Work/Home Office
- 10+ years' experience in project mgmt. in pharmaceutical industry
- 8+ years' experience in the management of complex technical projects/4+ years' experience on helping organization implementing Scaled Agile Practices in pharmaceutical industry
- Healthcare software background within a regulated environment, International teamwork or global functional experience
- Proven experience with managing senior stakeholders and coaching senior leaders on Lean-Agile Principles
- Has successfully led large-scale software projects (with multiple tracks of work and teams in multiple locations) from concept to delivery (please provide detailed examples in the CV)
- Exhibits intellectual curiosity and integrity
- Exhibits servant leadership style towards the product manager, scrum master, development team and the wider organization.
- Has successfully led large-scale software projects (with multiple tracks of work and teams in multiple locations) from concept to delivery.
- Strong skills in leading teams, problem-solving, influencing, teamwork, initiative and communication.
- Ability to work flexible hours as needed and to facilitate virtual meetings for globally dispersed teams.