Project Planner TRD Analytical Development Biologics
Posted on May 29, 2021 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Project Planner TRD Analytical Development Biologics vacancy for a globally operating Basel based company in the pharmaceutical sector.
- Hands-on work experience with complex IT systems with a great attention to accuracy and detail paired with expertise with working in the service functions or providing customer support
- Capability and willingness to learn new systems and processes quickly
- Strengths include good communication skills and the ability to work with numerous stakeholders with a different background
- Know-how of FTE planning and Resource planning is desired
- Good understanding of pharmaceutical and biotechnological drug development is a plus
- Finished degree in Technical or Business Administration
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken
- Managing the AD Biologics demand and capacity plans in the IT-systems as well as other planning tools
- Elaborating with the Analytical Project Leads about the up to date resource forecasts along with Reviewing, validating and challenging inputs for projects resource forecasts in close cooperating with the AD group heads
- Monitoring workload actuals versus plan, report and justify deviations
- Driving the monthly AD demand and capacity planning cycle which includes the preparation of AD demand and capacity meetings, escalations and decisions
- Contributing to the development and alignment of processes, governance and best practices for resource planning within TRD Biologics and CGT
Location: Basel, Switzerland
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.