CRM Functional Consultant | CRM Business Analyst | Dynamics CRM
Posted on May 29, 2021 by Enterprise Digital Resources
CRM Functional Consultant
Our client, a leading CRM and ERP Consulting company in the UK are looking for an experienced CRM Functional Consultant to join the team.
They're specifically looking for a candidate with good knowledge of the CRM marketplace and excellent business analysis skills. You'll be adept at asking the right questions to gather requirements and detailing business processes.
Despite offering solutions in the Dynamics 365 space our client are open to candidates that have other CRM platform experience. Whilst technical skills are important, you'll need to know CRM systems, the soft skills are key to this role.
- Gathering and documenting customer requirements
- Designing and customising related CRM application according to the requirements (including Microsoft Dynamics 365 and SalesForce)
- Determining and documenting the tasks which will be done by technical consultants
- Strong time management & project management skills, able to work to conflicting deadlines while maintaining accuracy and quality
- Supporting pre-sales (if required)
- Managing end-user tests
- To be able to deliver engaging application training
- Managing/supporting the go-live period
- Post-live on-going support, future consultation, and relationship management
Desired Skills & Experience
- Strong client interpersonal skills
- Have at least 5 years of experience in related roles.
- Strong experience in Microsoft Office applications
- Experience in using and designing business applications (CRM or ERP applications preferred)
- Microsoft Dynamics and/or Salesforce experience is a plus
- Have a good understanding of relational database concepts
- Have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
Please APPLY NOW for immediate consideration