Lead Java Developer
Posted on May 29, 2021 by Next Ventures Ltd
mmary Description: I am looking for a Lead Java Developer who can "take the lead" in the division of labor, without playing the team leader - ensure decision-making and commitment in development choices, in line with the BD development regulations and MTHVs - monitor uniformity and quality - coaching where necessary.
Role Type: Freelance contract
Start Date: ASAP
Language: Dutch essential
- You contribute to the refinement of backlog items
- You contribute to the planning of iterations
- You contribute to the measurement and improvement of the work performed
- You actively participate in the necessary scrum sessions and events
- You work together with other multidisciplinary teams to ensure that the chain always works
- You support and replace colleagues within the multidisciplinary team where necessary.
- Analytical thinking ability
- Proactive commitment
- Team player
- Being able to deal with (sometimes conflicting) interests in a customer-oriented way
- Shaping, directing towards fellow developers
- Knowledge of deployment tooling, JPA, XML
- Knowledge of Jenkins, Git, Bitbucket, Jira, Confluence and test frameworks such as Robot Framework, JUnit, Selenium
- Knowledge of Customs processes
- Be able to detail user requirements, along with the product owner and multidisciplinary team.
- IBM WebSphere Application Server (WAS), DB2, MQ