Functional Stream Lead Logistics Application Landscape
Posted on May 29, 2021 by ITech Consult
Functional Stream Lead Logistics Application Landscape Project Phase 2 - GxP and CSV, SAP ERP, S/4 Hana, English and German
For our client in the Pharma industry based in Kaiseraugst we are looking for a Functional Stream Lead Logistics Application Landscape Project Phase 2.
The 'LAL - Logistics Application Landscape' Project aims to implement an S/4HANA solution to manage the logistics processes (non-commercial) for Site Services Logistics in headquarter Basel and Kaiseraugst.
In LAL Phase 1, the main processes in scope are: Inbound, Outbound, Warehouse Management, Site Distribution, Yard Logistics, Service Portal & Order Processing. LAL Phase 1 is currently in the PMM Testing phase, working towards the Transition and Deploy phases, for which preparation activities are in progress. The Phase 1 Technical Go-Live is planned for beginning of August 2021.
In LAL Phase 2, the focus of the implementation is on integrating a large warehouse at the main site in Basel, including a multitude of interfaces to multiple partner systems. LAL Phase 2 was started in parallel to the ongoing Phase 1, and is now in the Define phase to collect the business requirements. During this Define phase, also the first versions of the Functional Specifications are being written.
To provide leadership to the team of Functional Experts that is consulting the Business on all functional solution aspects, incl. preparation and review of the Functional Specifications and the implementation of the solution, the LAL Phase 2 IT project team will be complemented with an experienced Functional Stream Lead colleague.
Areas of responsibility:
* Team management in terms of defining, planning and tracking of activities, work packages and deliverables, progress, action item management etc.
* Initiate and coordinate collaboration between the Business and IT Experts to consult the Business on all process- and functional solution aspects, and support the modelling, documentation and review of business processes.
* Initiate and coordinate collaboration with the IT Supplier functional/solution resources on design definition and review, solution build, test, knowledge transfer/sharing.
* Initiate and coordinate collaboration with the IT Supplier functional/solution resources as well as other relevant experts to ensure that E2E and integration aspects and dependencies are considered in design and implementation topics, activities and deliverables.
* Initiate and coordinate collaboration with Partner Projects/Solutions to align on design, architectural and implementation standards, roadmaps and approaches.
* Initiate and coordinate collaboration with other project streams and experts incl. Testing, Master Data, Interfaces, Partner Teams/Services etc. on respective topics, activities, deliverables, resources, dependencies, risks & issues.
* Collaborate with the Test Lead on involvement, responsibilities and deliverables of the functional resources in preparation, support and execution of informal and formal testing.
* Ensure that the solution design and implementation considers solution and architecture standards, guidelines and best practices.
* Report on status of activities and deliverables, and escalate process and project risks and issues (RAID).
Professional and technical requirements:
* 8y+ of experience in an (IT) project team/stream lead role, preferably in SAP areas like WM, eWM, MM and SD
* Proven experience in delivering GxP and CSV (validated) solutions, ideally in a pharmaceuticals/life sciences environment
* Hands-on experience with SAP ERP Logistic modules (eg but not limited to SD/MM/EWM) &SAP S/4 Hana
* Experience in consulting and collaborating with Business and IT colleagues and stakeholders on a wide range of functional solution aspects (eg business process/requirements andmodelling, functional integration impact and aspects to other solution components, including interfaces)
* Experience in working according to a comprehensive project management methodology (eg PMBOK)
* Experience in working in a large multinational company, preferably previous experience in Pharma
* Experience in collaborating with an external IT SI, as well as with multiple IT- and Business stakeholder groups.
* Business fluency in English and German (Business speaks German).
* Has a strong desire and ability to lead, plan, coordinate, manage, facilitate and enable.
* Is a very clear communicator, open-minded and listens to input and feedback from others.
Nice to Haves:
* Pharma experience
* Experienced with Agile Methodology
* Scrum Master
Reference no: 920340 AD
Role: Functional Stream Lead Logistics Application Landscape Project Phase 2
Industry: Pharmaceutical industry
Location: Kaiseraugst, Switzerland
Start date: ASAP
Duration: until 31.12.2021, with possible extension
ITech Consult is a certified ISO 9001:2015 Swiss company with offices also located in Germany and Ireland. ITech Consult is specialised in delivering IT candidates for contract work. We were founded in 1997 by IT professionals; hence we well understand what it means to be professionally supported in your search for a new project and being employed.