Functional Stream Lead - German speaking
Posted on May 29, 2021 by NextLink Solutions
One of our global pharmaceutical clients based in Switzerland have an exciting project for a German speaking ' Functional Team/Stream Lead' to work for a 6 months contract with a possibility of extension. Please find the job details below for your reference.
- Start date: 14.06.2021 (ASAP)
- Latest start date: 01.07.2021
- End date: 31.12.2021
- Workload: 100%
- Work location: Kaiseraugst, Switzerland
- Remote: max. 1 day per week (Friday)/prior approval needed
- Languague: English & German (Business fluency)
- Team: 5
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Team management in terms of defining, planning and tracking of activities, work packages and deliverables, progress, action item management etc.
- Initiate and coordinate collaboration between the Business and IT Experts to consult the Business on all process- and functional solution aspects, and support the modelling, documentation and review of business processes.
- Initiate and coordinate collaboration with the IT Supplier functional/solution resources on design definition and review, solution build, test, knowledge transfer/sharing.
- Initiate and coordinate collaboration with the IT Supplier functional/solution resources as well as other relevant experts to ensure that E2E and integration aspects and dependencies are considered in design and implementation topics, activities and deliverables.
- Initiate and coordinate collaboration with Partner Projects/Solutions to align on design, architectural and implementation standards, roadmaps and approaches.
- Initiate and coordinate collaboration with other project streams and experts incl. Testing, Master Data, Interfaces, Partner Teams/Services etc. on respective topics, activities, deliverables, resources, dependencies, risks & issues.
- Collaborate with the Test Lead on involvement, responsibilities and deliverables of the functional resources in preparation, support and execution of informal and formal testing.
- Ensure that the solution design and implementation considers our solution and architecture standards, guidelines and best practices.
- Report on status of activities and deliverables, and escalate process and project risks and issues (RAID).
- 8y+ of experience in an (IT) project team/stream lead role, preferably in SAP areas like WM, eWM, MM and SD (*)
- Proven experience in delivering GxP and CSV (validated) solutions, ideally in a pharmaceuticals/life sciences environment (*)
- Hands-on experience with SAP ERP Logistic modules (eg but not limited to SD/MM/EWM) & SAP S/4 Hana (*)
- Experience in consulting and collaborating with Business and IT colleagues and stakeholders on a wide range of functional solution aspects (eg business process/requirements and modelling, functional integration impact and aspects to other solution components, including interfaces) (*)
- Experience in working according to a comprehensive project management methodology (eg PMBOK) (*)
- Experience in working in a large multinational company, preferably previous experience at Pharmaceutical company.
- Experience in collaborating with an external IT SI, as well as with multiple IT- and Business stakeholder groups.
- Business fluency in English and German (Business speaks German).
- Has a strong desire and ability to lead, plan, coordinate, manage, facilitate and enable.
- Is a very clear communicator, open-minded and listens to input and feedback from others.
Nice to haves:
- Former Pharma experience
- Experienced with Agile Methodology
- Scrum Master
If you are interested, please share your CV to (see below) or call to discuss in detail.