IT Business Analyst - Commercial Insurance (7551)
Posted on May 29, 2021 by iET SA
IT Business Analyst - Commercial Insurance
IT Business Analyst - Commercial Insurance | Zurich City | 6 months | Daily rate upon request
For a project at our clients site, an international insurance company based in Zurich, we are looking for an experienced Senior IT Business Analyst - Commercial Insurance.
In this challenging role, you will analyze and prioritize business requirements, translate them into solutions requirements and ensure their implementation throughout the life cycle.
As of January 1, 2021, UK citizens will need work visa sponsorship in order to work in Switzerland. iET as an employment agency does not sponsor work visas. We can only work with UK citizens if they are already in Switzerland and possess a valid work permit.Your Qualifications:
- 5+ years experience as an IT Business Analyst or Subject Matter Expert in global projects and sound knowledge in the insurance business, ideally Commercial Insurance
- Experience in capturing complex business requirements, analyze them and translate them into easily understandable functional requirements
- Experience in application testing and organizing user acceptance testing with strong problem-solving analytical skills
- Working experience in agile project methodologies with the ability to work under pressure in a multi-vendor and multi-cultural team
Fluent in English (written/spoken), German is an advantage
- Understanding of customers objectives, processes, and products in order to make appropriate recommendations for customer-specific needs
- Planning, conducting/facilitating elicitation sessions for business requirements gathering with subject matter experts and end-users
- Managing the product backlog and ensuring the deliverables are met
- Producing requirement specifications and outlining solution design documents throughout the project life cycle
- Adapting and applying different delivery methodologies determining the best for the specific project
- Analyzing and managing requirement risk and prioritizes requirements
- Contributing to business cases, including cost/benefit analysis, risk assessment, project scope
- Definition and development of a high-level schedule
- Participating in the development of test plan, testing, implementation, and training activities
- Conducting post-implementation activities including problem-solving and measurement of benefits achieved
Off to new destinations! Apply now directly or contact our team.