Business and Data Analyst, Requirements Engineer - Master Data Management (7563)
Posted on May 29, 2021 by iET SA
Business and Data Analyst, Requirements Engineer - Master Data Management
Business and Data Analyst - Master Data Management (80-100%) | Zurich City | 12 months | Daily rate upon request
For a long-term project at our client's site, an international insurance company based in Zurich, we are looking for an experienced Business and Data Analyst - Master Data Management (80-100%).
In this challenging role, you will be responsible for the successful implementation of a new Master Data Management platform.
As of January 1, 2021, UK citizens will need work visa sponsorship in order to work in Switzerland. iET as an employment agency does not sponsor work visas. We can only work with UK citizens if they are already in Switzerland and possess a valid work permit.Your Qualifications:
- 4+ years of experience in business/finance analysis or another quantitative background
Strong understanding of Finance objectives, requirements, and processes paired with advanced knowledge in data analysis
Previous experience in Data Management (data governance, data quality, master data) Master Data Management platform knowledge is a plus
- VBA Macros and Database knowledge as well as SAP MDG/FI/CO and/or Tibco EBX experience would be an advantage
- Excellent root cause analysis and problem-solving mindset combined with the ability to translate finance requirements/user stories into functional requirements and test cases
- Good communication skills with experience in project work (traditional as well as agile methodology)
- Fluent in English
- Supporting end-to-end master data solution design and delivery
- Contributing to the development and maintenance of master data management tool, being able to participate and bring value to all project life cycle phases
- Maintaining strong relationships and one-team-approach with various business partners, IT and project team
- Collaborating with key partners to gather business & functional requirements, to support testing and to facilitate the change management
Off to new destinations! Apply now directly or contact our team.