Full Stack Developer - Insurance
Posted on May 29, 2021 by McCabe & Barton
A well-established FinTech consultancy with clients in the Insurance and Investment banking space are looking for a talented developer to add to their high-calibre team. They are adding an exciting, innovative and disruptive product to their portfolio in the Insurance market.
The ideal candidate will be an enthusiastic and passionate technologist who lives and breathes code. Someone who has a genuine passion for building great software and constantly improving themselves. An individual who has developed software outside of paid work or who has their own GitHub, StackOverflow or blog would particularly catch our eye.
The ideal candidate will meet the following criteria
- Full-stack development experience
- Over 6 years' experience in developing .NET products
- Experience with REST Web services
- Knowledge of architectural design patterns
- Experience in Angular or a similar JS MVC Framework
- Good understanding of the workings of the Task Parallel Library and its merits
- A solid understanding of SOLID
- Computer Science, Engineering or Mathematics Degree at 2.1 or above.
- NOSQL Databases (Mongo in particular)
- Angular 2+