Associate Solution Manager - CRM Data, Data Science, AI capability.
Posted on May 28, 2021 by ComTech Europe Limited
Associate Solution Manager
The position combines market data, CRM data and an AI algorithm providing a powerful bespoke solution built to bring tailored messaging towards Healthcare professionals within the network.
We are looking for an enthusiastic individual already based in Belgium to join our successful highly dedicated project team as Associate Solution Manager (ASM) until the end of 2021. The ideal candidate will have a flexible approach to work with an energetic can do' attitude.
The role will report into the Solution Manager and work very closely with them on a daily basis. Location will be home based for 40 hours per week aligned with the team's CET working hours. The term Solution Manager is used by our client to note an individual who is responsible for a solution that is made up of several systems components (Products)
Our client have recently built a scalable data pipeline and AI capability that allows the application of data science techniques to optimise and personalise our interactions with healthcare professionals; which is using data from our organisation's data lake (AWS, S3).
The whole solution encompasses:
- The engine - being the data pipeline and AI capability
- a variety of dashboards (QlikSense),
- configuration tooling (Jupyter Notebooks)
- The delivery of personalised customer recommendations on channels, frequency, and content into our CRM system (Veeva).
The solution is now live in 6 European markets covering over 200 field-based users, plus head office teams. The solution is still in active development and refinement, and the programme itself is at a very active period of organizational change management as we further build our data-driven practices with customers.This solution is owned by the Solution Manager (SM) who, creates, co-designs and evolves a vision for the overall solution encompassing all the components above which is delivered via a combination of agile scrum team plus existing product lines specializing upon key components of the overall solution. The SM is ultimately responsible for the solution success (being the operational lead for support & development sub teams).
- Assist the SM to maintain the product backlogs for all components of the solution.
- Attend business and operational meetings, deputizing for Solution Manager as required
- Maintain overall solution roadmap tracking the status of different deliverables across workgroups.
- Provide budget follow up support for SM and Omnichannel Director
- Support for preparation and documentation for regular governance meetings chaired by the SM.
- Liaise with Scrum team (attending daily standups) to track progress of Sprint deliverables and identify possible risks and issues for escalation to SM.
- Works across the project team to ensure adherence to established procedure sand maintain compliance
- Work with SM to ensure close alignment with business/country teams capturing feedback and requirements.
- Risks and Issues management and resolution follow up.
- Ownership of overview of team documentation ensuring accurate and up to date.
- Perform back up duties for SM when absent.
Required Experience and Skill set
- 3 to 5 years working in an IT environment on major projects.
- Strong knowledge of software development life cycles and agile methodology
- Experience in working virtually with multi country project team delivering a technical solution
- Experienced in one or more of the component areas, ie Data Science, Data Engineering, Veeva/Salesforce CRM, Qliksense.
- Excellent communication skills, ability to articulate & optimize design based on the value to the user and the business, lead ideation sessions and virtual workshops
- Comfortable working with quick turnaround times and deadlines
- Understands and is interested in current technology trends
- Experience of managing budget support activities (eg following up vendors for invoices, SAP report reconciliation)
We are looking for a candidate who will embed themselves within the existing virtual team and support the Solution Manager with driving this solution forward. We can only consider Belgian-based consultants as occasional trip to offices in Beerse may be required.