Jira (Service Management) Application Developer
Posted on May 28, 2021 by Marlin Green
Jira (Service Management) Application Developer - Remote Working
Our customer is currently searching for a Jira Service Management (not Jira software) developer.
- You will be responsible for transition of ITSM Tool (from HP Service Manager to JIRA Service Desk) for the Organization.
- Gather inputs from stakeholders on current, intended and potential use of Jira Service Desk and provide end to end analysis and future state redesign & Development by providing architectural and technical solutions.
- Ability to listen to the needs of our internal stakeholders, communicate clearly and determine ideal configurations and set up for new ITSM Tool.
- Development experience with the Atlassian product line (Jira Service Desk, Bitbucket and Confluence).
- Work with process teams to understand their processes (Service Desk, Incident Mngt, Problem Mngt, Change Mngt, Service Request Mngt etc) and configure tool to suit their processes.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams(Infra, SAP, Finance etc) to understand requirements and develop solutions accordingly to cater to their requirements.
- Develop solutions for a Configuration Management DB and it's relations to CIs.
- Set up user and base data, financial data, Configuration Data, Asset data etc and experience in migration of data from other applications to Jira SD.
- Design custom JIRA workflow for different issue types and configuring conditions into workflows, changes to workflows and fields, Scripting and reporting and notification schemes.
- Manage integrations to various source systems.
- Develop user training and technical support as needed.
Start date: ASAP
Location: Remote working
Duration: 6 months ++
Rate: SEK per hour
Please submit your CV for immediate consideration.