Posted on May 28, 2021 by Source Technology
Job role: Information Architect - Enterprise Data & Analytics
Start date: 01-06-2021
Hours pw: 40 hours per week
Location: Geel area, Belgium
Remote/On site: Currently remote, from September 2-3 days on site
Duration: Longterm project, 6 months rolling contracts
Relationship SGI: direct relationship with hiring manager, multiple consultants placed
Are you looking for a new challenge as information architect and do you love working with enterprise data models? Our client is reinventing their data analytics landscape across their world-wide supply chain and digital market place and they are in need of an organized and diligent Information Architect to develop and support their Data Engineering capability.
- data mapping, data diagrams and creating the entity relationship data model (using a tool such as hackolade, Erwin or sparx)
- Collaborate with product/functional analysts, SME's, other Domain Architects and stakeholders
- Ability to explain complex technical concepts to non-technical adiences
- Understanding of the logistics process
- ERD and API Datamodelling
- Experienced with Datamodelling tools that have forward/reverse engineering capabilities
- Someone who is independent and proactive
- Someone who likes a challenge and wants to support the team
Our client is currently working remote but they are looking to come back on site for 2-3 days per week from September onwards. This is a longterm project up to 2 years. The contracts will be 6 month rolling contracts.
More information? Direct application? Contact Dewi Jorna from Source Technology.