Business and Data Analyst Master Data Management
Posted on May 28, 2021 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
IT Operations Manager vacancy for our Zurich based client in the financial sector.
- At least 4 years of professional experience in business/finance analysis or other quantitative background
- A thorough understanding of Finance objectives, requirements and processes, combined with advanced knowledge in data analysis
- Previous experience in Data Management - data governance, data quality, master data; Master Data Management platform knowledge is advantageous
- VBA Macros and Database knowledge, as well as SAP MDG/FI/CO and/or EBX experience is preferred
- Excellent root cause analysis and problem solving mindset, paired with the ability to translate user stories into functional requirements and test cases
- Advance degree in Finance, Accounting, Mathematics, Computer Science or equivalent
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken
- Supporting end-to-end master data solution design and delivery
- Contributing to the development and maintenance of master data management tool, participating and bringing value to all project life cycle phases
- Sustaining strong relationships and one-team-approach with various business partners, IT and project team
- Collaborating with key partners to gather business & functional requirements, to support testing and facilitating the change management
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Ref.Nr.: BH 16984
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.