Production Testing Coordinator
Posted on May 28, 2021 by Techwave Consulting BV
Central to the role is the execution and coordination of testing activities specifically the User Acceptance Testing, Pre-Prod, Penny Testing, Production testing and Operational Testing across the change initiatives impacting the Techwave Operational Teams. The Coordinator supports the execution of the Pre-Prod, Penny Testing and Production testing strategy and supports the delivery of the testing automation framework.
What we expect of you, day to day.
- Contribute and support Pre-Prod, Penny Testing and Production testing Project/programme level test strategy and Pre-Prod, Penny Testing, Production test plans for each project
- Translate business requirements and operational workflows into test scenarios and test cases
- Define, document and maintain Pre-Prod, Penny Testing, Production test scenarios and test cases in collaboration with business users, business analysts and Product owners
- Conduct Pre-Prod, Penny Testing, Production testing to ensure testing standards meet business requirements
- Define and maintain automated Pre-Prod, Penny Testing and Production testing pack and test scripts and support their execution within the agreed testing life cycle
- Provide Pre-Prod, Penny Testing and Production test support to business users during test preparation and execution
- Support the integration of Test Scripts into the automated testing framework
- Coordinate Production Verification and Penny Testing activities with Operations support teams and VPL stakeholders
What we're after
- A strong Pre-Prod, Penny Testing and Production testing coordinator, with an aptitude and desire to work and collaborate with business users
- Proven experience in test processes and methodologies with experience in adopting industry best practice for both testing technology and processes
- Experience of Test Automation methods and tools
- The ability to coordinate activities and tasks with relevant operations teams to complete Production Verification for newly promoted changes and Production/Penny Testing
- Excellent understanding of payment processing flows
- Knowledge in testing APIs, Web Services and Batching applications
- Ability to work under pressure, both in terms of deliverable deadlines, but also in terms of communication with managers and resources under difficult situations and deadlines
- Proven track record in learning new technologies, processes and procedures
- Inquisitive style with good problem-solving skills
- Independent and hands-on worker who takes ownership and who is able of operating with minimal supervision and who can use initiative in a constructive and positive way.
- Bachelor's degree in a Computer Science subject and 3+ years of equivalent Pre-Prod, Penny Testing, Production testing experience
- Good interpersonal communication and team working skills with an ability to build and maintain strong relationships with Team members, clients, vendors, senior managers and all staff using collaborative approach
- Ability to translate business requirements into technical requirements
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including technical writing skills
- Calm, professional and assertive
- Knowledge of Cucumber automation framework and experience of using Java and Selenium
- Proven experience and understanding of Agile development methodology
- Experience in using Jira Toolset, Git and/or Github
- Proficient in the use of Postman
- Test Management Tools - understanding of and ability to effectively use test management tools to maintain testing deliverables, and to report on testing progress
- Defect Tracking Tools - ability to define and implement standards for a selected tracking tool, manage defect tracking and interpret defect trends
- Configuration Management Tools - experience in using configuration management tools, including an understanding of Configuration Management issues and controls
Apply through the apply now button. If you have any questions regarding this role, don't hesitate to call.
About Techwave Consulting Inc.
Our strength is built on our ability to work together. Our many backgrounds offer different perspectives and new ways of thinking. It encourages lively discussions, inspires thought leadership, and helps us build better solutions for our clients. We looking for someone who drives in this setting and is inspired to craft significant solutions through true collaboration.
Established in 2004, Techwave Consulting Inc is USA based global software solutions company with its headquarters in Exton. Started off as an SAP solutions and services' provider, Techwave soon expanded its footprint and wings across the globe and started offering end-to-end software services. Currently, Techwave has some of the elite names on its clientele list. It isn't an exaggeration to state that ever since its inception, Techwave has been garnering the attention of blue chip companies that are constantly in search of leveraging the business-edge IT solutions. Today, Techwave has close to 1400 employees working at its Global Delivery Centre in Hyderabad while it has multiple offices in Europe, United Arab Emirates, APAC, and South Africa.