IT System Support
Posted on May 28, 2021 by IT Human Resources
IT System Support - Velizy, France - Permanent Position
Please only apply if you speak fluent French and can work legally in France without assistance
An agile innovative software firm specialising in Fibre Optics and Software Defined Access Networks, headquartered in France, with offices also in Belgium, Germany, Italy, USA, India and Australia.
Almost 450 employees worldwide, with over half dedicated to R&D.
- Responsible for ICT operations across a main office
- End-user support in an international context.
- Maintenance and development of a mid-size intercontinental ICT infra and services.
- Experience in end-user IT hardware support, Microsoft client systems support,
- Experience in support of Linux-based client systems (setup & maintenance of the OS level and integration with Microsoft systems).
- Experience on end-user support for Microsoft 365 systems (Exchange Online, MS Teams, Azure AD, ).
- Understanding of corporate networks (Ethernet, TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, Switches, VLANs, monitoring, threat protections).
- Fluent French and English
ITHR Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. ITHR Group is an Equal Opportunities employer; we welcome applicants from all backgrounds.