Support Engineer (Level 3)
Posted on May 28, 2021 by Experis AG
Support Engineer (Level 3)
Please only apply if you have an EU or Swiss nationality.
Experis Switzerland is looking for a Support Engineer. Our client is a consultancy company and the end-client is in Zürich. It is a temporary assignment, with a potential extension.
Do you have the right skill set and can start immediately, read on and apply!
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: 12 months (an option for extension)
- Knowledgeable about current Microsoft Office Suites.
- Familiar with backup technologies (VEEAM, Crash plan, Veritas NetBackup etc).
- Familiar with anti-virus technologies (McAfee ePO/Symantec Endpoint
- Protection, AV Defender, etc).
- Familiar with software deployment technologies (SCCM, Altiris, Ghost, any repackaging tools).
- Knowledgeable about basic networking (TCP/IP, DNS, routing, sub netting).
- Familiar with remote access technologies (VPN, Dial-up, terminal services).
- Knowledgeable about current Microsoft Windows operating systems.
- Thorough understanding of hardware and peripherals with experience supporting
- Microsoft operating systems in a networked environment; Windows 7 and above.
- Experience and skill administering enterprise Microsoft SCCM.
- Self-starter and ability to manage own time effectively.
- Strong organization skills and exceptional communication skills.
- Understanding of Asset Management system
- Broad experience of IT with basic understanding of Networks, Servers, Audio/Visual, Smart Devices and Telecoms
Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Contact responsible for onsite support and support to CXO level
- Provide Day to Day Support - which includes: break/fix support for any and all devices (Hardware [PC's, Phones, iPads] Software and Network).
- Provide remote support for executives travelling
- Provide support for off-site key Executive Meetings when required.
- Must be extremely customer focused and be able to multi-task well.
- Must be able to communicate extremely well both verbal and written.
- Must be a team player and be willing to be flexible
- Customer Service must be the highest priority
- Smart Hands for all Video Conferencing devices/units
- Software/Hardware upgrades
- Testing of new devices
- Full support for important meetings
- Troubleshooting and escalation of issues
- Smart Hands for all IT equipment
- Working closely with customer IT Manager on reporting
- Maintaining and liaising with third party (Network, Hosting etc,) vendors SOW support
Apply today to secure your chances in this interesting opportunity. Should you require additional information, please contact Marc Kaars. Only Swiss based candidates will be considered.