Learning Experience Platform (LXP) Implementation - Sunbury - £660 per day
Posted on May 28, 2021 by ABW Recruitment
My Client a Leading Energy Supplier based in Sunbury requires a Solutions Lead for a 6 month contract £660 per day (inside IR35) - to deliver a Learning Experience Platform (LXP) Implementation.
Services + Solutions (S+S) is an internal global shared services organisation, responsible for delivering centralised and standardised People & Culture (P&C) services for the Company from a number of geographical delivery centres as appropriate for the companies footprint. S+S are the first point of contact for P&C related matters; the team are policy and process experts, dedicated to delivering the best customer experience.
The Learning Experience Platform LXP project will focus on the selection and implementation of a future focused for a Learning Experience Platform (LXP) Implementation We aim to complete selection (via RFP) by June 2021 and implement a minimum viable product (MVP) by the end of 2021.
As the Solution Lead, you will work with a cross functional team from across S+S, Talent, Innovation & Engineering (IT) and Procurement to lead the project using agile methodology. The purpose of the role is to drive the RFP phase to successful completion, and then manage the technology components of the implementation project, client expectations, and support delivery from the other functions of the team. You will be accountable for delivering this high profile project for the business, both from a technology and overall end to end delivery perspective.
- Lead of team of multi-disciplinary resources to drive the project to successful delivery from the early stage of initiation to the final implementation.
- Track record of shaping and leading teams to successful delivery of significant technology transformation initiatives.
- Experience of managing multi-faceted projects, co-ordinating tasks and activities, managing to deadlines, anticipating challenges, difficulties and pressure points.
- Exercise all the attributes expected within the role including scope management, plan management, change control, risk and issue management, reporting.
- Provide structure and guidance to the project and to be the calm voice of reason within the delivery to ensure the focus is on the key priorities.
- Build strong and collaborative relationships across the business, operational and delivery areas and become a trusted delivery resource - managing a cross functional team to ensure the project is successfully delivered.
- Bring strong industry knowledge, and quickly build good business knowledge, so that you can clearly articulate and manage the context of the delivery to ensure the project delivery is aligned to the overall strategy of the business.
- Innovate to continuously improve project delivery best practice within the team.
- Experience in managing third party vendors and providers, and working with procurement.
- Adept at working closely with business, technology, and data teams.
- Manage programme and project deliveries to time, budget, and quality, directly and indirectly.
- Track record of successful delivery in hybrid agile/waterfall project management environment.
- Degree and/or professional qualification
- Broad technical experience in discipline with 10+ years' experience
Essential Experience and Job Requirements:
- Actively working to develop capability in line with the P&C Capability Framework, with an equal blend of EQ, IQ and drive.
- A track record of delivering complex technology programmes on time and on budget
- Exposure to market leading LXP products and their use in enterprise scale organisations
- Project management experience with one or more LXP platforms and end-to-end system integration, including tracking and communicating project progress against plans & managing risk and issues
- Have an industry recognised project management qualification, ideally Prince 2 or APM Practitioner, combined with Agile/SCRUM qualification
- Expert in the use of standard project management tools (eg MS Project, JIRA, ADO)
- A history of building solid relationships with senior stakeholders including customers and teammates
- Vendor management experience
- Exceptional organisational skills - able to work without supervision
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision, handle quickly changing priorities on multiple projects, and be capable of managing resources to achieve maximum results
- Excellent internal and external stakeholder management skills; commercial in engagement style and thought; good negotiator