Posted on May 28, 2021 by CV-Library
Due to the rapid growth of CBT Clinics group, we are looking to expand the FP&A team with a newly created role of Data Analyst to also cover BI requirements analysis.
Our vision is to create a data driven state-of-the art enterprise solution with a service layer based on microservices to integrate and extend the functionality of our systems. We are also creating a host of customer-centric solutions that will interface with the service layer on equal footing.
From a data perspective, we are also developing a state-of-the-art cloud data warehouse and providing an extensive suite of dashboards and KPIs that help us monitor operational performance and allow us to develop meaningful insights from operational data, helping us to quickly diagnose problems, issues, and off-track performance, and thus, implement fast and effective corrective actions. Developing the right reports built on high quality data will also allow us to spot trends and opportunities that will enable us to maximise the financial performance of the organisation.
Data Analyst Responsibilities:
• Work with all functional teams (and the FP&A team) to gather the business requirements and identify which KPIs should be measured (from Board, Senior Leadership Team (SLT) and Operational levels) and develop reports accordingly, with particular focus on timelines, formats, accessibility & data quality.
• Build reporting models and use data analysis techniques that highlight positive and negative trends and provide insights that drive effective actions.
• Create clear reports in line with business requirements from complex data from multiple data sources.
• Conduct everyday data analysis to enable quick decision making using our Power BI platform
• Work with the Data Engineer and FP&A team to develop data specifications and monitor progress and prioritisation of the reporting suites (Board, SLT and Operational levels).
• Focus on continuous improvements of the reporting suites for timeliness, accessibility, insightfulness, and reliability.
• Design and Implement control mechanisms that allow effective prioritisation of data development.
Data Analyst Requirements:
• Degree in Computer/Data Science/Finance or related field or comparable relevant experience
• At least 5 years of relevant experience
• Background/working experience with the following:
o Excel / Power BI
o SQL (Snowflake ,SqlServer, MySql, Postgres)
o JIRA, Confluence, (Github/BitBuckert)
• It would be an asset if you also have familiarity with some of these technologies:
o C#/ Python
• Project management skills
• Process Improvement
• Agile delivery methods (Scrum/Kanban)
• Business Modelling
• Financial Analysis
• Report Writing
• Stakeholder management
About CBT Clinics:
CBT Clinics are on an exciting mission to be the UK’s leading provider of psychological assessments and outpatient treatment, and we’re growing!
Last year we delivered over 90,000 therapy sessions, with a 99% satisfaction rate to our clients and patients. We achieved this by delivering the right treatment, offering flexibility and choice to our patients, all delivered with the human touch and an emphasis on positive outcomes.
We are a leading provider in the personal injury and rehabilitation market and also work with several high profile insurers and corporates. We are investing heavily in the use of technology and digital solutions so that our customers can access treatment at a time and place to suit them.
Location: York, North Yorkshire
Contract Type: Permanent
Hours: Full Time
Salary: £45,000 - £50,000 per annum
Benefits: 34 days annual leave (including bank holidays), contributory pension scheme, life insurance cover, free parking onsite - York office, enhanced maternity/paternity pay, IT equipment provided, cycle to work scheme, staff referral payments scheme, employee wellbeing and EAP service.
You may have experience of the following: Data Analyst, Data Analysis, SQL Analyst, BI Analyst, JIRA, Business Intelligence Analyst, Business Analyst, Business Data Analyst, C#, Python, etc.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£400 - £450 Daily
£50k - £55k Annual
£40k - £45k Annual
£18.7 - £18.7 Hourly
£500 - £550 Daily
£40k - £40k Annual
£34.4k - £40.5k Annual
£40k - £42.5k Annual
£400 - £435 Daily
£30k - £50k Annual