React Developer/Front End Developer - contract (or permanent) - Remote
Posted on May 28, 2021 by Digerati UK Ltd
The role will involve developing a high-end video meeting platform that combines immersive projection with cutting-edge collaboration functionality and technology.
As with any engineering role, building a product is a highly collaborative effort and as such, we are looking for strong team players with robust industry experience and an innovative mindset.
You will need to have:
- Three years+ of developing with React.js, though having strong SPA skills with frameworks such as Vue.js or Angular would be considered, too.
- HTML + CSS
- You'll also be used to writing well-documented, clean code in an Agile environment.
- Innovative mindset, able to balance best practice approaches with the need to just 'get the job done' when required.
Other skills that would be advantageous, but not essential, include:
- Unit testing (with Jest or similar)
- Styled Components.
- Any experience of working with video codecs would also be useful, but not essential.
Contractor required for up to 6 months (outside IR 35). Permanent candidates - £50-60K + package