1st Line IT Service Desk/Help Desk Analyst/IT Support
Posted on May 28, 2021 by Jumar Solutions Ltd
West Midlands, United Kingdom
13 Jun 2021
£150 - £150 Daily
An experienced 1st Line Support Analyst is required for an initial 8 month contract (inside IR35). The role will predominantly be remotely based with 1-2 days per week at the client site in Stratford Upon Avon, when offices reopen.
As a 1st Line Support Analyst you will join the IT Service Desk, providing customer support for both desktop and business applications across the group. This will include; Logging, managing and ownership of incidents and requests, regular written and verbal communication with customers, proactive monitoring of incidents and requests contributing to the development and management of the Knowledge Base and liaising with suppliers, service groups and customers to ensure that agreed service levels are met.
- Experience of MS Office & Lotus Notes
- Experience in a busy telephone based customer services environment
- Commercial experience in a 1st line service desk/helpdesk/technical support role
- Professional and polite telephone manner
- Proven customer service experience, ideally gained in a busy environment
- Demonstrable analytical and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of IT on a professional level
If you are interested in being considered, please submit your application ASAP to Jackie Dean at Jumar for an immediate response and informal discussion - our client can hire ASAP!